The revolutionary Ultimate Body Contouring procedure that has been perfected by Dr. Nowak for his San Diego patients has quickly become one of the most requested procedures in his clinic. This combination procedure is a very good option for patients who want to be rid of stubborn fat and tighten their skin at the same time. Laser assisted Accusculpt is used in combination with Thermage to achieve fat removal in even the hardest to reach areas of the body, while also promoting skin tightening in these areas where the patient needs it most.
To give patients a collective insight on how these procedures are performed in conjunction with one another, Dr. Nowak has put together a brief description of the procedure. With this, patients are expected to get a deeper understanding of how Ultimate Body Contouring can safely and effectively transform their figures.
- To begin the Accusculpt procedure, doctors outline the changes that the patient requires, sticking as close to the body’s natural contours as possible for subtler result.
- Local anesthesia is administered to improve the patient’s comfort during the procedure, and then a tumescent solution is injected into the area. The amount of the solution needed well vary, depending on each patient’s requirement.
- Once the tumescent solution has taken effect, the cannula will be inserted through the incision. This cannula is fitted with a laser that is swept across the indicated area in a back-and-forth motion. The laser is able to target specific sections of the patient’s body that need fat removal the most. The laser energy admitted effectively dislodges and melts the fat, aiding in its swift removal.
- After all the indicated areas have been addressed, a syringe attachment on the cannula suctions out the fat cells. This portion of the procedure will end when the doctor feels the absence of resistance from the adipose tissues.
- At this point, the thermage tightening treatment for the skin may begin. Once again, the areas indicated for the treatment will be marked on the patient’s body, and will look typically like gridlines that go across the sections that require tightening. The doctor will follow this pattern to ensure that the energy is appropriately directed towards the areas that need it the most.
- After the procedure, the patient will be asked to use compression garments to help minimize swelling and facilitate the healing process that follows.
To learn more about Ultimate Body Contouring at Dr. Nowak’s cosmetic surgery practice in San Diego, contact us at (619) 420-1840 or fill out our contact form to schedule your private consultation today. We look forward to your visit!